Play icing tarimas /ˈʌɪsɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a thin coating of ice (as from freezing mist) on a road or sidewalk; nearly invisible but very hazardous
- a rink with a floor of ice for ice hockey or ice skating "the crowd applauded when she skated out onto the ice"
- an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
- a frozen dessert with fruit flavoring (especially one containing no milk)
- a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
- the frozen part of a body of water
- diamonds "look at the ice on that dame!"
- water frozen in the solid state "Americans like ice in their drinks"
- an ice containing milk
- frozen dessert containing cream and sugar and flavoring