ice skating vertimas lietuviškai
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- move along on skates "The Dutch often skate along the canals in winter"
- skate consisting of a boot with a steel blade fitted to the sole
- sports equipment that is worn on the feet to enable the wearer to glide along and to be propelled by the alternate actions of the legs
- move along on ice skates
- skating on ice
- Using ice skates, roller skates, or skateboards in racing or other competition or for recreation.
- the sport of gliding on skates