Play ice tarimas /ʌɪs/
ice vertimas lietuviškai
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- a thin coating of ice (as from freezing mist) on a road or sidewalk; nearly invisible but very hazardous
- a rink with a floor of ice for ice hockey or ice skating "the crowd applauded when she skated out onto the ice"
- an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
- a frozen dessert with fruit flavoring (especially one containing no milk)
- a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
- the frozen part of a body of water
- diamonds "look at the ice on that dame!"
- water frozen in the solid state "Americans like ice in their drinks"
- an ice containing milk
- frozen dessert containing cream and sugar and flavoring
- a heat engine in which combustion occurs inside the engine rather than in a separate furnace; heat expands a gas that either moves a piston or turns a gas turbine
- put ice on or put on ice "Ice your sprained limbs"
- decorate with frosting "frost a cake"
- make cool or cooler "Chill the food"
- cause to become ice or icy "an iced summer drink"