Play hopping tarimas /ˈhɒpɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the act of hopping; jumping upward or forward (especially on one foot)
- an informal dance where popular music is played
- twining perennials having cordate leaves and flowers arranged in conelike spikes; the dried flowers of this plant are used in brewing to add the characteristic bitter taste to beer
- travel by means of an aircraft, bus, etc. "She hopped a train to Chicago" "He hopped rides all over the country"
- jump lightly
- make a jump forward or upward
- jump across "He hopped the bush"
- traverse as if by a short airplane trip "Hop the Pacific Ocean"
- move quickly from one place to another
- move forward by leaps and bounds "The horse bounded across the meadow" "The child leapt across the puddle" "Can you jump over the fence?"