Play hooked tarimas /ˈhʊkt/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- addicted to a drug
- curved down like an eagle's beak
- having or resembling a hook (especially in the ability to grasp and hold) "hooklike thorns" ;
- compulsively or physiologically dependent on something habit-forming "she is addicted to chocolate" "addicted to cocaine"
- a sharp barbed hook for catching fish
- a short U-shaped wire nail for securing cables
- a needle with a hook on the end; used in crocheting
- a basketball shot made over the head with the hand that is farther from the basket
- a short swinging punch delivered from the side with the elbow bent
- a golf shot that curves to the left for a right-handed golfer "he took lessons to cure his hooking"