Play honeyed tarimas /ˈhʌnɪd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- of something having the color of honey
- a sweet yellow liquid produced by bees
- a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- a man who is the lover of a girl or young woman "if I'd known he was her boyfriend I wouldn't have asked"
- sweeten with honey
- A sweet viscous liquid food, produced in the honey sacs of various bees from nectar collected from flowers. The nectar is ripened into honey by inversion of its sucrose sugar into fructose and glucose. It is somewhat acidic and has mild antiseptic properties, being sometimes used in the treatment of burns and lacerations.
- unpleasantly and excessively suave or ingratiating in manner or speech "buttery praise" "gave him a fulsome introduction" "an oily sycophantic press agent" "oleaginous hypocrisy" "smarmy self-importance" "the unctuous Uriah Heep" "soapy compli..."
- pleasing to the ear "the dulcet tones of the cello"
- with honey added