Play heroic tarimas /hɪˈrəʊɪk/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- having or displaying qualities appropriate for heroes "the heroic attack on the beaches of Normandy" "heroic explorers"
- showing extreme courage; especially of actions courageously undertaken in desperation as a last resort "made a last desperate attempt to reach the climber" "the desperate gallantry of our naval task forces marked the turning point in the Pacific wa..."
- impressive in size or scope "heroic undertakings"
- very imposing or impressive; surpassing the ordinary (especially in size or scale) "an epic voyage" "of heroic proportions" "heroic sculpture"
- relating to or characteristic of heroes of antiquity "heroic legends" "the heroic age"
- of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope "an expansive lifestyle" "in the grand manner" "collecting on a grand scale" "heroic undertakings"
- a verse form suited to the treatment of heroic or elevated themes; dactylic hexameter or iambic pentameter