Play grumble tarimas /ˈɡrʌmb(ə)l/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- issue a grunting, low, animal-like noise "He grunted his reluctant approval"
- make complaining remarks or noises under one's breath "she grumbles when she feels overworked"
- show one's unhappiness or critical attitude "He scolded about anything that he thought was wrong" "We grumbled about the increased work load"
- to utter or emit low dull rumbling sounds "he grumbled a rude response" "Stones grumbled down the cliff"
- make a low noise "rumbling thunder"
- a complaint uttered in a low and indistinct tone
- a loud low dull continuous noise "they heard the rumbling of thunder"
- a deep prolonged loud noise