Play go-by tarimas /ˈɡəʊbʌɪ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- travel past "The sports car passed all the trucks"
- lose validity "My passports expired last month"
- be or act in accordance with "Go by this rule and you'll be safe"
- be called; go by a certain name "She goes by her maiden name again"
- move past "A black limousine passed by when she looked out the window" "He passed his professor in the hall" "One line of soldiers surpassed the other"
- pass by "three years elapsed"
- regulate one's behavior in accordance with certain information, ideas, or advice "The Founding Fathers acted on certain moral principles"