Play glow tarimas /ɡləʊ/
- įkaisti iki baltumo
- jausti malonią šilumą
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- emit light; be bright, as of the sun or a light "The sun shone bright that day" "The fire beamed on their faces"
- have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink "Her face glowed when she came out of the sauna"
- experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion "She was beaming with joy" "Her face radiated with happiness"
- be exuberant or high-spirited "Make the people's hearts glow"
- emit a steady even light without flames "The fireflies were glowing and flying about in the garden"
- shine intensely, as if with heat "The coals were glowing in the dark" "The candles were burning"
- undergo combustion "Maple wood burns well"
- the visual property of something that shines with reflected light
- an appearance of reflected light
- light from nonthermal sources