Play glazing tarimas /ˈɡleɪzɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a coating for ceramics, metal, etc.
- a glossy finish on a fabric
- any of various thin shiny (savory or sweet) coatings applied to foods
- become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance "Her eyes glaze over when she is bored"
- coat with a glaze "the potter glazed the dishes" "glaze the bread with eggwhite"
- coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- furnish with glass "glass the windows"
- a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes