Play gathering tarimas /ˈɡað(ə)rɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- form a group or unite "The groups banded together"
- the act of gathering something
- sewing consisting of small folds or puckers made by pulling tight a thread in a line of stitching
- collect or gather "Journals are accumulating in my office" "The work keeps piling up"
- conclude from evidence "I gather you have not done your homework"
- look for (food) in nature "Our ancestors gathered nuts in the Fall"
- draw together into folds or puckers
- assemble or get together "gather some stones" "pull your thoughts together"
- collect in one place "We assembled in the church basement" "Let's gather in the dining room"
- get people together "assemble your colleagues" "get together all those who are interested in the project" "gather the close family members"