Play gage tarimas /ɡeɪdʒ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- place a bet on "Which horse are you backing?" "I'm betting on the new horse"
- measure precisely and against a standard "the wire is gauged"
- a measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity such as the thickness of wire or the amount of rain etc.
- slang: marijuana
- street names for marijuana
- judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time) "I estimate this chicken to weigh three pounds"
- determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of "Measure the length of the wall"