Play fused tarimas /fjuːzd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- joined together into a whole "United Industries" "the amalgamated colleges constituted a university" "a consolidated school"
- extract (metals) by heating
- mix together different elements "The colors blend well"
- make liquid or plastic by heating "The storm fused the electric mains"
- become plastic or fluid or liquefied from heat "The substances fused at a very high temperature"
- equip with a fuse; provide with a fuse
- any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
- an electrical device that can interrupt the flow of electrical current when it is overloaded
- melt, break, or become otherwise unusable "The lightbulbs blew out" "The fuse blew"