Play fully tarimas /ˈfʊli/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- to the greatest degree or extent; completely or entirely; (`full' in this sense is used as a combining form) "fully grown" "he didn't fully understand" "knew full well" "full-grown" "full-fledged"
- sufficiently; more than adequately "the evidence amply (or fully) confirms our suspicions" "they were fully (or amply) fed"
- referring to a quantity "the amount was paid in full"
- to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly') "he was wholly convinced" "entirely satisfied with the meal" "it was completely different from what we expected" "was completely at fault" "a to..."
- not less than "at least two hours studying the manual" "a tumor at least as big as an orange"