Play frosted tarimas /ˈfrɒstɪd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- United States poet famous for his lyrical poems on country life in New England (1874-1963)
- weather cold enough to cause freezing
- the formation of frost or ice on a surface
- ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside)
- the absence of heat "the coldness made our breath visible" "come in out of the cold" "cold is a vasoconstrictor"
- damage by frost "The icy precipitation frosted the flowers and they turned brown"
- cover with frost "ice crystals frosted the glass"
- provide with a rough or speckled surface or appearance "frost the glass" "she frosts her hair"
- decorate with frosting "frost a cake"
- (of glass) having a roughened coating resembling frost "frosted glass"