Play fringe tarimas /frɪn(d)ʒ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a strip of pleated material used as a decoration or a trim
- a decorative strip of material usually frilled
- an ornamental border consisting of short lengths of hanging threads or tassels
- a social group holding marginal or extreme views "members of the fringe believe we should be armed with guns at all times"
- a part of the city far removed from the center "they built a factory on the outskirts of the city"
- the outside boundary or surface of something
- one of the light or dark bands produced by the interference and diffraction of light
- a border of hair that is cut short and hangs across the forehead
- decorate with or as if with a surrounding fringe "fur fringed the hem of the dress"
- adorn with a fringe "The weaver fringed the scarf"