Play frantic tarimas /ˈfrantɪk/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- thrown into a state of intense fear or desperation "became panicky as the snow deepened" "felt panicked before each exam" "trying to keep back the panic-stricken crowd" "the terrified horse bolted"
- excessively agitated; distraught with fear or other violent emotion "frantic with anger and frustration" "frenetic screams followed the accident" "a frenzied look in his eye"
- marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion "a crowd of delirious baseball fans" "something frantic in their gaiety" "a mad whirl of pleasure"
- showing extreme urgency or intensity especially because of great need or desire "felt a desperate urge to confess" "a desperate need for recognition"
- marked by intense agitation or emotion "worked at a feverish pace"