Play fracture tarimas /ˈfraktʃə/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the act of cracking something
- (geology) a crack in the earth's crust resulting from the displacement of one side with respect to the other "they built it right over a geological fault" "he studied the faulting of the earth's crust"
- breaking of hard tissue such as bone "it was a nasty fracture" "the break seems to have been caused by a fall"
- fracture a bone of "I broke my foot while playing hockey"
- break (a bone) "She broke her clavicle"
- become fractured "The tibia fractured from the blow of the iron pipe"
- violate or abuse "This writer really fractures the language"
- break into pieces "The pothole fractured a bolt on the axle"
- interrupt, break, or destroy "fracture the balance of power"