Play forward tarimas /ˈfɔːwəd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a forward on a soccer team
- a position on a basketball, soccer, or hockey team
- the person who plays the position of forward in certain games, such as basketball, soccer, or hockey
- at or near or directed toward the front "the forward section of the aircraft" "a forward plunge down the stairs" "forward motion"
- situated in the front "the forward section of the aircraft"
- of the transmission gear causing forward movement in a motor vehicle "in a forward gear"
- used of temperament or behavior; lacking restraint or modesty "a forward child badly in need of discipline"
- situated at or toward the front "the fore cabins" "the forward part of the ship"
- moving forward
- the side that is forward or prominent