Play formal tarimas /ˈfɔːm(ə)l/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- concerned with or characterized by rigorous adherence to recognized forms (especially in religion or art) "highly formalized plays like `Waiting for Godot'"
- refined or imposing in manner or appearance; befitting a royal court "a courtly gentleman"
- being in accord with established forms and conventions and requirements (as e.g. of formal dress) "pay one's formal respects" "formal dress" "a formal ball" "the requirement was only formal and often ignored" "a formal education"
- (of spoken and written language) adhering to traditional standards of correctness and without casual, contracted, and colloquial forms "the paper was written in formal English"
- logically deductive "formal proof"
- characteristic of or befitting a person in authority "formal duties" "an official banquet"
- represented in simplified or symbolic form
- remote in manner "stood apart with aloof dignity" "a distant smile" "he was upstage with strangers"
- rigidly formal "a starchy manner" "the letter was stiff and formal" "his prose has a buckram quality"
- a gown for evening wear