Play forge tarimas /fɔːdʒ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a workplace where metal is worked by heating and hammering
- furnace consisting of a special hearth where metal is heated before shaping
- come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort "excogitate a way to measure the speed of light"
- make a copy of with the intent to deceive "he faked the signature" "they counterfeited dollar bills" "She forged a Green Card"
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner) "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- make something, usually for a specific function "She molded the rice balls carefully" "Form cylinders from the dough" "shape a figure" "Work the metal into a sword"
- create by hammering "hammer the silver into a bowl" "forge a pair of tongues"
- move or act with a sudden increase in speed or energy
- move ahead steadily "He forged ahead"