Play forever tarimas /fəˈrɛvə/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- for a long time without essential change "he is permanently disabled"
- seemingly without interruption; often and repeatedly "always looking for faults" "it is always raining" "he is forever cracking jokes" "they are forever arguing"
- for a limitless time "no one can live forever" "brightly beams our Father's mercy from his lighthouse evermore" - P.P.Bliss
- for a very long or seemingly endless time "she took forever to write the paper" "we had to wait forever and a day"
- without interruption "the world is constantly changing"