Play fluff tarimas /flʌf/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- soft fine feathers
- a blunder (especially an actor's forgetting the lines)
- something of little value or significance
- any light downy material
- the first beard of an adolescent boy
- ruffle (one's hair) by combing the ends towards the scalp, for a full effect
- erect or fluff up "the bird ruffled its feathers"
- make a mess of, destroy or ruin "I botched the dinner and we had to eat out" "the pianist screwed up the difficult passage in the second movement"