Play flop tarimas /flɒp/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the act of throwing yourself down "he landed on the bed with a great flop"
- someone who is unsuccessful
- an arithmetic operation performed on floating-point numbers "this computer can perform a million flops per second"
- decline to a lower status or level
- a complete failure "the play was a dismal flop"
- exactly "he fell flop on his face"
- with a flopping sound "he tumbled flop into the mud"
- fall suddenly and abruptly
- fall loosely "He flopped into a chair"
- fail utterly; collapse "The project foundered"