Play flick tarimas /flɪk/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement "they went to a movie every Saturday night" "the film was shot on location"
- a light sharp contact (usually with something flexible) "he gave it a flick with his finger" "he felt the flick of a whip"
- the act of rubbing or wiping "he gave the hood a quick rub"
- a short stroke
- remove with a flick (of the hand)
- touch or hit with a light, quick blow "flicked him with his hand"
- cause to make a snapping sound "snap your fingers"
- throw or toss with a quick motion "flick a piece of paper across the table" "jerk his head"
- twitch or flutter "the paper flicked"
- cause to move with a flick "he flicked his Bic"