Play flavoured tarimas /ˈfleɪvəd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- (physics) the six kinds of quarks
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people "the feel of the city excited him" "a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting" "it had the smell of treason"
- a distinctive but intangible quality surrounding a person or thing "an air of mystery" "the house had a neglected air" "an atmosphere of defeat pervaded the candidate's headquarters" "the place had an aura of romance"
- the sensation that results when taste buds in the tongue and throat convey information about the chemical composition of a soluble stimulus "the candy left him with a bad taste" "the melon had a delicious taste"
- lend flavor to "Season the chicken breast after roasting it"
- add herbs or spices to
- having been given flavor (as by seasoning)
- full of flavor