Play fence tarimas /fɛns/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- enclose or bound in with or as it with a hedge or hedges "hedge the property"
- a barrier that serves to enclose an area
- a dealer in stolen property
- have an argument about something
- surround with a wall in order to fortify
- fight with fencing swords
- enclose with a fence "we fenced in our yard"
- receive stolen goods
- avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues) "He dodged the issue" "she skirted the problem" "They tend to evade their responsibilities" "he evaded the questions skillfully"