Play fantastic tarimas /fanˈtastɪk/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- ludicrously odd "Hamlet's assumed antic disposition" "fantastic Halloween costumes" "a grotesque reflection in the mirror"
- extraordinarily good or great ; used especially as intensifiers "a fantastic trip to the Orient" "the film was fantastic!" "a howling success" "a marvelous collection of rare books" "had a rattling conversation about politics" "a tremendous ach..."
- existing in fancy only "fantastic figures with bulbous heads the circumference of a bushel" - Nathaniel Hawthorne
- fanciful and unrealistic; foolish "a fantastic idea of his own importance"
- extravagantly fanciful in design, construction, appearance "Gaudi's fantastic architecture"
- exceedingly or unbelievably great "the bomb did fantastic damage" "Samson is supposed to have had fantastic strength" "phenomenaRl feats of memory"
- pleasantly new or different "common sense of a most refreshing sort"