Play faced tarimas /feɪst/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number; often used in combination "a neatly faced terrace"
- the face or front of a building
- the human face (`kisser' and `smiler' and `mug' are informal terms for `face' and `phiz' is British)
- a vertical surface of a building or cliff
- the side upon which the use of a thing depends (usually the most prominent surface of an object) "he dealt the cards face down"
- the striking or working surface of an implement
- the general outward appearance of something "the face of the city is changing"
- the feelings expressed on a person's face "a sad expression" "a look of triumph" "an angry face"
- impudent aggressiveness "I couldn't believe her boldness" "he had the effrontery to question my honesty"
- status in the eyes of others "he lost face"