Play explosion tarimas /ɛkˈspləʊʒ(ə)n/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a violent release of energy caused by a chemical or nuclear reaction
- the act of exploding or bursting "the explosion of the firecrackers awoke the children" "the burst of an atom bomb creates enormous radiation aloft"
- a golf shot from a bunker that typically moves sand as well as the golf ball
- a sudden outburst "an explosion of laughter" "an explosion of rage"
- the terminal forced release of pressure built up during the occlusive phase of a stop consonant
- the noise caused by an explosion "the explosion was heard a mile away"
- a sudden great increase "the population explosion" "the information explosion"
- an unrestrained expression of emotion