Play evening tarimas /ˈiːv(ə)nɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- used as an intensive especially to indicate something unexpected "even an idiot knows that" "declined even to consider the idea" "I don't have even a dollar!"
- to a greater degree or extent; used with comparisons "looked sick and felt even worse" "an even (or still) more interesting problem" "still another problem must be solved" "a yet sadder tale"
- in spite of; notwithstanding "even when he is sick, he works" "even with his head start she caught up with him"
- to the full extent "loyal even unto death"
- equal in degree or extent or amount; or equally matched or balanced "even amounts of butter and sugar" "on even terms" "it was a fifty-fifty (or even) split" "had a fifty-fifty (or even) chance" "an even fight"
- of the score in a contest "the score is tied"
- being level or straight or regular and without variation as e.g. in shape or texture; or being in the same plane or at the same height as something else (i.e. even with) "an even application of varnish" "an even floor" "the road was not very even" ...
- divisible by two
- occurring at fixed intervals "a regular beat" "the even rhythm of his breathing"