Play etching tarimas /ˈɛtʃɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- make an etching of "He etched her image into the surface"
- selectively dissolve the surface of (a semiconductor or printed circuit) with a solvent, laser, or stream of electrons
- carve or cut a design or letters into "engrave the pen with the owner's name"
- carve or cut into a block used for printing or print from such a block "engrave a letter"
- cause to stand out or be clearly defined or visible "a face etched with pain" "the leafless branches etched against the sky"
- making engraved or etched plates and printing designs from them
- an etched plate made with the use of acid
- an impression made from an etched plate