Play essay tarimas /ˈɛseɪ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a formal exposition
- a tentative attempt
- an analytic or interpretive literary composition
- earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something "made an effort to cover all the reading material" "wished him luck in his endeavor" "she gave it a good try"
- informal words for any attempt or effort "he gave it his best shot" "he took a stab at forecasting"
- put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to "This approach has been tried with good results" "Test this recipe"
- make an effort or attempt "He tried to shake off his fears" "The infant had essayed a few wobbly steps" "The police attempted to stop the thief" "He sought to improve himself" "She always seeks to do good in the world"