Play erupt tarimas /ɪˈrʌpt/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- become active and spew forth lava and rocks "Vesuvius erupts once in a while"
- erupt or intensify suddenly "Unrest erupted in the country" "Tempers flared at the meeting" "The crowd irrupted into a burst of patriotism"
- become raw or open "He broke out in hives" "My skin breaks out when I eat strawberries" "Such boils tend to recrudesce"
- start abruptly "After 1989, peace broke out in the former East Bloc"
- appear on the skin "A rash erupted on her arms after she had touched the exotic plant"
- break out "The tooth erupted and had to be extracted"
- force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up "break into tears" "erupt in anger"
- start to burn or burst into flames "Marsh gases ignited suddenly" "The oily rags combusted spontaneously"