Play entire tarimas /ɛnˈtʌɪə/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- constituting the full quantity or extent; complete "an entire town devastated by an earthquake" "gave full attention" "a total failure"
- constituting the undiminished entirety; lacking nothing essential especially not damaged "a local motion keepeth bodies integral" - Bacon "was able to keep the collection entire during his lifetime" "fought to keep the union intact"
- (used of domestic animals) sexually competent "an entire horse"
- (of leaves or petals) having a smooth edge; not broken up into teeth or lobes
- uncastrated adult male horse