Play engine tarimas /ˈɛndʒɪn/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- motor that converts thermal energy to mechanical work
- something used to achieve a purpose "an engine of change"
- a nonspecific agent that imparts motion "happiness is the aim of all men and the motor of all action"
- an instrument or machine that is used in warfare, such as a battering ram, catapult, artillery piece, etc. "medieval engines of war"
- a wheeled vehicle consisting of a self-propelled engine that is used to draw trains along railway tracks
- plan and direct (a complex undertaking) "he masterminded the robbery"