Play encounter tarimas /ɛnˈkaʊntə/
- nuomonių nesutapimas
- susidurti su
- prisijungti prie
- prisidėti/prisijungti prie
- netikėtas susitikimas
- netikėtai sutikti
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals) "the harder the conflict the more glorious the triumph" --Thomas Paine "police tried to control the battle between the pro- and anti-abortion mobs"
- a focussed comparison; bringing together for a careful comparison
- a casual meeting with a person or thing
- a minor short-term fight
- a hostile disagreement face-to-face
- a casual or unexpected convergence "he still remembers their meeting in Paris" "there was a brief encounter in the hallway"
- a disagreement or argument about something important "he had a dispute with his wife" "there were irreconcilable differences" "the familiar conflict between Republicans and Democrats"
- contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle "Princeton plays Yale this weekend" "Charlie likes to play Mary"
- come together "I'll probably see you at the meeting" "How nice to see you again!"
- come upon, as if by accident; meet with "We find this idea in Plato" "I happened upon the most wonderful bakery not very far from here" "She chanced upon an interesting book in the bookstore the other day"