Play echoing tarimas /ˈɛkəʊɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- (of sounds) repeating by reflection "a hotel with echoing halls"
- the repetition of a sound resulting from reflection of the sound waves "she could hear echoes of her own footsteps"
- a reply that repeats what has just been said
- an imitation or repetition "the flower arrangement was created as an echo of a client's still life"
- a close parallel of a feeling, idea, style, etc. "his contention contains more than an echo of Rousseau" "Napoleon III was an echo of the mighty Emperor but an infinitely better man"
- a reflected television or radio or radar beam
- (Greek mythology) a nymph who was spurned by Narcissus and pined away until only her voice remained
- to say again or imitate "followers echoing the cries of their leaders"
- ring or echo with sound "the hall resounded with laughter"
- call to mind "His words echoed John F. Kennedy"