earing tarimas /ˈɪərɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- to break and turn over earth especially with a plow "Farmer Jones plowed his east field last week" "turn the earth in the Spring"
- the sense organ for hearing and equilibrium
- the externally visible cartilaginous structure of the external ear
- good hearing "he had a keen ear" "a good ear for pitch"
- attention to what is said "he tried to get her ear"
- fruiting spike of a cereal plant especially corn
- The hearing and equilibrium system of the body. It consists of three parts: the EXTERNAL EAR, the MIDDLE EAR, and the INNER EAR. Sound waves are transmitted through this organ where vibration is transduced to nerve signals that pass through the ACOUSTIC NERVE to the CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM. The inner ear also contains the vestibular organ that maintains equilibrium by transducing signals to the VESTIBULAR NERVE.