Play dryness tarimas /ˈdrʌɪnəs/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a shortage of rainfall "farmers most affected by the drought hope that there may yet be sufficient rain early in the growing season"
- a deficiency of moisture (especially when resulting from a permanent absence of rainfall)
- the condition of not containing or being covered by a liquid (especially water)
- objectivity and detachment "her manner assumed a dispassion and dryness very unlike her usual tone"
- moderation in or abstinence from alcohol or other drugs