Play dose tarimas /dəʊs/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- a measured portion of medicine taken at any one time
- the quantity of an active agent (substance or radiation) taken in or absorbed at any one time
- a communicable infection transmitted by sexual intercourse or genital contact
- a common venereal disease caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae; symptoms are painful urination and pain around the urethra
- administer a drug to "They drugged the kidnapped tourist"
- treat with an agent; add (an agent) to "The ray dosed the paint"