Play divided tarimas /dɪˈvʌɪdɪd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- distributed in portions (often equal) on the basis of a plan or purpose
- having a median strip or island between lanes of traffic moving in opposite directions "a divided highway"
- separated into parts or pieces "opinions are divided"
- arrange or order by classes or categories "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
- perform a division "Can you divide 49 by seven?"
- force, take, or pull apart "He separated the fighting children" "Moses parted the Red Sea"
- come apart "The two pieces that we had glued separated"
- make a division or separation
- separate into parts or portions "divide the cake into three equal parts" "The British carved up the Ottoman Empire after World War I"
- act as a barrier between; stand between "The mountain range divides the two countries"