Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- disturb the peace of mind of; afflict with mental agitation or distress "I cannot sleep--my daughter's health is worrying me"
- bring disorder to
- cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations "Mosquitoes buzzing in my ear really bothers me" "It irritates me that she never closes the door after she leaves"
- damage as if by shaking or jarring "Don't disturb the patient's wounds by moving him too rapidly!"
- destroy the peace or tranquility of "Don't interrupt me when I'm reading"
- tamper with "Don't touch my CDs!"
- change the arrangement or position of
- move deeply "This book upset me" "A troubling thought"
- break into a conversation "her husband always chimes in, even when he is not involved in the conversation"
- causing distress or worry or anxiety "distressing (or disturbing) news" "lived in heroic if something distressful isolation" "a disturbing amount of crime" "a revelation that was most perturbing" "a new and troubling thought" "in a particularly..."
abrasive, aggravating, annoying, bothersome, chafing, exasperating, frustrating, galling, irksome, irritating, maddening, nettlesome, nettling, peeving, pesky, pestiferous, pestilent, pestilential, pesty, rankling, riling, vexatious, vexing