Play dispute tarimas /ˈdɪspjuːt/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a disagreement or argument about something important "he had a dispute with his wife" "there were irreconcilable differences" "the familiar conflict between Republicans and Democrats"
- coming into conflict with
- to make the subject of dispute, contention, or litigation "They contested the outcome of the race"
- fight verbally "They were sparring all night"
- have a disagreement over something "We quarreled over the question as to who discovered America" "These two fellows are always scrapping over something"
- take exception to "She challenged his claims"