Play discernment tarimas /dɪˈsəːnm(ə)nt/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the trait of judging wisely and objectively "a man of discernment"
- the mental ability to understand and discriminate between relations
- perception of that which is obscure
- delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values) "arrogance and lack of taste contributed to his rapid success" "to ask at that particular time was the ultimate in bad taste"
- the cognitive condition of someone who understands "he has virtually no understanding of social cause and effect"