Play diminish tarimas /dɪˈmɪnɪʃ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- make smaller "He decreased his staff"
- make weak "Life in the camp drained him"
- decrease in size, extent, or range "The amount of homework decreased towards the end of the semester" "The cabin pressure fell dramatically" "her weight fell to under a hundred pounds" "his voice fell to a whisper"
- lessen the authority, dignity, or reputation of "don't belittle your colleagues"
- become smaller or lose substance "Her savings dwindled down"