Play difference tarimas /ˈdɪf(ə)r(ə)ns/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a disagreement or argument about something important "he had a dispute with his wife" "there were irreconcilable differences" "the familiar conflict between Republicans and Democrats"
- the quality of being unlike or dissimilar "there are many differences between jazz and rock"
- a variation that deviates from the standard or norm "the deviation from the mean"
- the number that remains after subtraction; the number that when added to the subtrahend gives the minuend
- a significant change "the difference in her is amazing" "his support made a real difference"
- mark as different "We distinguish several kinds of maple"