Play diaphragm tarimas /ˈdʌɪəfram/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a contraceptive device consisting of a small thimble-shaped cup that is placed over the uterine cervix to prevent the entrance of spermatozoa
- electro-acoustic transducer that vibrates to receive or produce sound waves
- a contraceptive device consisting of a flexible dome-shaped cup made of rubber or plastic; it is filled with spermicide and fitted over the uterine cervix
- (anatomy) a muscular partition separating the abdominal and thoracic cavities; functions in respiration
- a mechanical device in a camera that controls size of aperture of the lens "the new cameras adjust the diaphragm automatically"
- The musculofibrous partition that separates the THORACIC CAVITY from the ABDOMINAL CAVITY. Contraction of the diaphragm increases the volume of the thoracic cavity aiding INHALATION.