Play detach tarimas /dɪˈtatʃ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- make loose or looser "loosen the tension on a rope"
- separate into parts or portions "divide the cake into three equal parts" "The British carved up the Ottoman Empire after World War I"
- cause to become detached or separated; take off "detach the skin from the chicken before you eat it"
- come to be detached "His retina detached and he had to be rushed into surgery"
- separate (a small unit) from a larger, especially for a special assignment "detach a regiment"